Mom and Gary came in early and took us out for a great dinner just the four of us. My mom is seriously the most beautiful and the sweetest woman in the world. I love her sooo much!!!
I'm about to open one of my graduation gifts and posing with Mom, Gary and the Rox.
My beautiful new brief case! Perfect for the courtroom!

On Saturday Dad, Betty, Leighann and Traver flew in from Knoxville. That night we all went out to dinner at Itta Bena. The place is seriously my new favorite restarant in Memphis. It was perfect, and we had so much fun!

Posing with mom and dad! My parents are the best - and I love that they all get along!!!
Bob and Debbie came to celebrate too (Debbie is on the far left next to Mom). Deb and her husband Bob live in Memphis, and we love having them in town. They do so much for Travis and me. I'm taking a girls trip to Santa Fe and Taos with her and the other ladies in Trav's family this June. I can't wait! Its going to be nice to take a little break from studying for the bar.
Mom, Leighs, Me, Debbie and Betty - posing like prom...

Me with Leighann and Daddy outside BB Kings - love the night lights...

Me with Leighann and Daddy outside BB Kings - love the night lights...

Sipping on a bucket at Silky's - Traver's face is classic!

Travis and I outside at Silky's (notice we are still working on that diver)
Brunch with the moms (it was also Mother's day - I wish my head wasn't blocking out Fifi aka Mom)

In the Canon Center before graduation - I made everyone get there an hour and a half early. They might have hated me slightly for this, but they had great seats.

In the Canon Center before graduation - I made everyone get there an hour and a half early. They might have hated me slightly for this, but they had great seats.
The Gitschlag/Copeland/Madden/Black crew posing post ceremony. We have four last names, but we are all family (awwwwww - so cheese :) I love it!)


At Wilson Air Center, about to say goodbye (except my Momma got to stay an extra day - loved having her all to myself a little on mother's day)...
G'bye family - Love y'all!








1 comment:
Congrats and you look BEAUTIFUL in all of the pictures Court!!
Post a Comment